Please note that the following T&C’s apply over the coming months until further notice. It is highly likely that Covid-19 will mean local lockdowns at different times over the coming months and we all need to be flexible as we can.
- Should face-to-face classes be cancelled following either government or local authority advice due to Covid-19 (or any other pandemic-type of situation), classes will immediately move online. No refunds or transfers will be given if classes are cancelled for reasons out of my control. Online equivalents will be provided instead.
- Please do not attend a session if you display any symptoms indicative of Covid-19 – I will transfer you onto a later course (or session) so that you can complete what you have started. There will be no additional fee.
- If I develop Covid-19 symptoms (or indeed any other infectious illness) or a member of my family develops these symptoms, I shall postpone classes or provide online alternatives until I am no longer an infection risk. No refunds shall be given in these circumstances.
- Online classes will take place via Zoom. A link and password will be sent to you prior to the class starting and is for your own use only. The room will be ‘locked’ after ten minutes of the session starting so that no-one else can enter.
- When taking part in an online course, you consent to the guidelines sent to you via email before the course begins.
- By taking part in an online course, you release responsibility of the instructor.
Please ensure that you have read the attached risk assessment, which applies to all the venues that I teach in.
- I cannot accept responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or injury to any person or property arising out of or resulting from attendance at our classes. You are particularly advised to take care of all personal property and possessions.
- All course material provided is for general information purposes only and should not under any circumstances be construed in any way as being particular individual medical advice or instruction.
- I reserve the right to decline any application to attend any of its clas